- Prepare specifications, budgets and planning, and define scopes of work for control system and software development work;
- Design and develop (concepts for) control systems, software and computer simulation programs in collaboration with Software Engineers;
- Prepare analysis, evaluations, design calculations, parameters and/or sketches for the development of new systems/tools or improvements/modifications to existing systems/tools;
- Improve and evaluate existing systems/tools and their related control systems and software;
- Develop and build electrical components for prototypes of new equipment;
- Prepare design and test reports;
- Provide backup service for new systems/tools.
- BSc or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience with the design of electrical control systems;
- Experience with PLC and FPGA programming;
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
A global leader in offshore pipeline installation and subsea construction.
Direct contract with our client. Salary is negotiable.
For more information about the job:
Julian Bor | Account Manager
Peterson SBS Recruitment BV
Paleiskade 53 | 1781 AP Den Helder | Netherlands
Delft / Eindhoven, The Netherlands